pain!
My gyn advised me a few years ago i had hpv. My problem is  (it sounds terrible) i have a recurring white lump on my labia majora. It starts out tingling and then the left side swells up and i get white bumps/blisters. Usually the same one in the same spot.it is itchy and seems to stay moist. It is so painful i usually have a hard time walking or sitting and it has kept me up at night from the pain and itching. It seems to drain and i have tried warm cloths to soothe it but they are a temporary fix....is that something related to hpv or is it an std or maybe some type of cyst? Please help! It usually happens when I'm just finished on my period and i have not had sex in almost 3 years...i do not shave down there either so I'm not sure if it could be a blocked sweat gland or something. I'm trying to self diagnose a little here...
If it's a genital wart keeping it dry is the best if found. Try blow drying a couple of tomes a week. Some people use alcohol. I've found that effective but extremely painful.