single red bump next to urethral opening....
hi to anyone with knowledge and a helpful opinion...

i just noticed that i have this kind of very tiny red dot on the right side next to the urethral opening on my penis...when i am not erect it looks just like red spot and almost not noticeable....when i am erect it becomes a little bit more prominent, and looks like a tiny red bump or pimple (no itch, pain or anything)...i know that it might be a follicle or some sort of sweat gland kind of thing, because when i am erect i have those appear all around the head of my penis, and then they dissappear when not erect. but this particular one seems a little bit out of place and more prominent and i've never noticed it before until recently. i dont have a history of extensive risky sex or anything, but there have a been a few instances where contracting something may have been possible...

well, anyone who has a thought on what this might be, or whether or not it may be worth it to go to an STD clinic to get it checked out, i'd be happy to hear from you....mostly i am concerned cause i wouldnt want to give someone special something nasty in the throat if they were to go down on me, that would be terrible...

thanks!