Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
small bumps with a black dot in the middle that turn red and swollen.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

For a while now I've had these very small bumps all over the shaft of my penis. From time to time it seems that they will become larger and red, resulting in a fairly large bump that eventually bursts with puss. After a few days they go away. The lymph nodes in my groin have been swollen ever since I've had the bumps..but I haven't noticed any other symptoms. Just wondering if this could possibly be sebacious or and STD.. Haven't been to the doctors yet and would love to get some insight before doing so.
these do not sound at all like they are hpv going on.

going to be seen is the best thing to do. odds are these are not even std related at all.

grace