Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
the burn of a hot chick

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

the burn of a hot chick

Do you know of any hpv that would burn from any contact of body fluids to another persons body parts
HPV does not cause burning but herpes virus does. It can also be due to contact or sweat dermatitis. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream or calamine lotion should help.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm devante a 20 year old male. I was contacting you cause I heard you where an hpv expert. So my question is can hpv be pushed out of vagina in replace vagina fluid. I came in contact with what I think was vagina fluid on hand that started to burn instantly on contact of my hand. Now when I touch other body parts they burn. There where no cuts on hand. I didn't start having a problem beside the constant hand burning and tingling until I touched my tongue. My tongue started to burn when I touched it, But looks normal. I had got infected with another strain of hpv back in 2009. And this new infection made warts on the outside appear again and one appear as a flesh wound. Couple days later after I touched tongue I felt discomfort in penis area. And two red bumps appeared on my arm but went away in ten min or so. so my question is does this sound like hpv or any other std? She told me she had hpv cause I seen her on an hpv match maker site. But no where do I read does it say hpv burns on contact. I am starting to think the fluids that came from the citrus area was just virus fluid the fluids felt like acid where burning under skin of hand. I have been to doctor they say they can't do test because they don't see any wound or things on the skin. Now when I cone in contact with my urine it spread the infection to the part of anything it touches can hpv do that or burn on contact of an infected person or fluids?I have had all std test done all negitive.