Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
the docs won't help
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

the docs won't help

I was told during my pregnancy i have hpv...not threatening to the baby nor myself...now two years later i have a very foul smelling discharge before and after my period...it lasts for days at a time...it's vey strong, i smell it through my clothes...it smells like stool...i have been to different doctors and they all tell me i am fine but i know this is not normal...is it a symptom of hpv? or something else? this is so embarrassing i cannot deal with this smell the rest of my life...does anyone have any ideas? other than bv or trichimonis...i have been tested for both!!