Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
tiny bumps on penis

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

tiny bumps on penis

I had noticed about a month or two ago that I had some very very tiny bumps mostly on the left side of the head of my penis.  they are very small and there seems to only be about 20 max.  they are very hard to see and it looks perfectly normal unless you really pull the skin tight, then you can see them.  they stick out a very tiny bit and i'd say they were a mm max.  they are skin colored and like i said it just looks like the regular cracks in the skin otherwise.
   i have not had sex since may and that was protected.  the last time any unprotected sex happened it was january and i never noticed the bumps until like August.  My question is does this sound like genital warts or something different?  just normal skin?  i dont have a picture of it as none of them will turn out.  I dont want to go to a doctor yet and usually it takes too long to get an appt. anyway.  i have been stressing out about it for a while now and look every day.  they have not gotten any bigger and i dont notice any new ones, i just have to look really closely to even see them.  all the other parts of the penis look fine and the bumps are only on the head part mostly on the left side.   thanks for any help!
well, again it's really a short description to comment on... tiny bumps can be from different reasons, only a dermatologist can give you accurate idea... HPV warts are identified by not just their location but also with other skin conditions and can be diagnosed by a doctor... The doctor can perform a vinegar test to confirm if these are even warts...