urgent question laser treatment for genital warts tomorrow
Hey there, i wouls appreciate a quick reply. My doctors(i already went to 2 different ones) never explained much..bottom line i have a laser surgery treatment for.my genital warts (spread around the inner and outer labia between the vagina and anus and around the clitoris)..the outbreak took a week..it was horrifying..i just have no idea what to expect tomorrow..i honestly dont care about the pain i just want them gone..will they be gone?? Some r real small..and shouls i shave before? Will it scar? Will they come back? How long will the healing process be? I just dont know what to think or expect..everything online is general description..none of the doctors.prescribed cream or anything directly both recommended the surgery..during my research.iv found much worse cases..mine r small but r increasing in number n size..please i need someone to.give me answers..it came suddenly and i fear the worst
Treating genital warts may not cure a human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. The virus may remain in the body in an inactive state after warts are removed. Sometimes the warts may return even after laser surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for the comment..as for what happened, well i had the surgery, burned and hurt like hell..thought it wouldnt matter to me the pain, but oh it did..the thing is..exactly 2 days later others started showing up and now there r as much as i had before!.. This is hell!!!maybe they were small when i had the surgery so they werent burned off and they grew afterwards. When i told the doctor freaking out, he just laughed and said well that was quick!! I dont feel like doing the burning thing again! And its driving me crazy that the doctor never mentioned any cream to apply or anything!! Should i consult another? I read about ACV as a home remedy. Does it really work? Is it dangerous? This is driving me nuts..i dont know what to do!!