Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
very concerned- std genital warts possibly more

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

hi doctor, i realise you get a lot of questions and it can get repetitive, but i am freaking out and haven't been able to sleep for days and my appointment at the GUM clinic isn't until next week. i am a 16 years old male live in London and Basically, at the end of December 2011 i lost my virginity (protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral her to me) but shortly after found out from my mates that she has a bad reputation and supposedly has std's. so from there on out i started to freak out (havent had sex since). i have 2 things that i need you to help me with:

1) is that i am sure i have genital warts, these popped up about 2-3 weeks ago, (or 6-7 months after sex) but i only just realised what they are. i guess i want to know will this go away! i have read that it clears in 6-24 months? does this mean that if i indeed have genital warts that i will most likely be clear from symptoms and hardly if at all infectious in the given time frame of 2 years because i cant handle this forever!  i also read that the state of your immune system dictates if the warts go or re occur and i unfortunately was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis about 10 months ago but i dont think scientists are even sure if UC makes people immunocompromised and if it does do, you think its bad enough to affect the warts, i am scared out of my mind here!

2)my second topic is that i am worried this girl gave me a another std on top of the GW, well i am quite sure of it actually, but i don't have any idea what it is and am not currently showing any symptoms so the gum clinic wont be able to take a sample, basically about 4 - 5 months after sex i woke up, noticed a pain down below and it was ONE SINGLE pimply lump inbwetween my groin and thigh it hurt when i walked etc after a day it had a milky-ish white -ish head on it ( it was about 2cm big) and it resembled a pimple/small boil it popped after around 3 days but it filled back up and popped again a few days later and white/yellow puss came out both times anyway it took a couple of weeks to heal up and left a purple coloured scar i thought that was the end of it but then approx 1-2 months later it refilled again and popped same as last time, then about 1 month after ( about 5 weeks ago) i  felt another, different bump down below in a different place, this time a smaller hard lump & this time on the pubic area right next to the penis base anyway it presented the same symptoms as the other bump yellow pus etc, AND then the original bump refilled AGAIN? they both have left purple coloured scars, i realise you cannot diagnose this online and i appreciate that but i am just worried that it could be herpes! i just want to know if you think this could be herpes and seeing as there are no symptoms present what will the people at the GUM clinic do to find out what it is? is it likely to show up in a blood test? and finally does the fact that it re-occured in the same exact spot point towards it being a virus or anything else specific? possibly a staph etc? anyway you dont understand how much i will appreciate your answer, i just have enough on my plate at the moment with UC without all of this stuff aswell. cheers in advance for your answer sir, many thanks !