wart on foreskin
i have a 2 yr old son who i recently discoved has a wart under his foreskin. i've been doing research and everything is leading to hpv. i took him to see a urologist and he recomended that i have him circumcised. i'm worried that it might be from hpv but have no idea how he got it, his father and i and grandparent's are the on;y caregivers, he doesn't go to day care or a sitter or preschool, so i'm not really worried about the sexual abuse factor, but i have no other idea how he has one down there...help me please.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
he could have gotten it from his mother when he was born. its a small risk that may happen during birth, but sometimes it does. hope this helped
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
and i didnt realize that the mother was posting it im sorry. have you been tested for hpv at all? check into that.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Are you sure it is a wart? All warts, even the ones on your hands and feet are caused by a strain of HPV. Of course not all bumps on a penis are warts. Might be worth consulting a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment options.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources