Aa
A
A
Close
4437866 tn?1388123224
wart removal question
I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant with genital warts. My will be using the acid treatment tho I forgot them name.. I have a few questions. Hope someone Cam help... does it hurt? What's recovery time? How often is it done? And will hairy get in there way... I have several of them in a variety of sizes.. just a little scared..
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
Your doctor may be meaning salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is the active ingredient in most of these treatments. Salicylic acid and other wart treatments also destroy healthy skin, so it is important to protect your skin before applying the treatment. You can use petroleum jelly or a corn plaster to cover the skin around the wart. You may need to apply the treatment daily for 12 weeks or longer. You should stop the treatment if your skin becomes sore.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources