weird bumps at back of throat
I am in a commited relationship where neither of us have had sex with anyone else for over ten years so the likelyhood of any sort of infection seems impossible but I have these strange bumps at the back of my throat that come and go. They started as what I thought was a reaction to whole wheat bread and seemed to flare up when I ate food with additives. They are always on one side, the left and are flesh colored. They are occuring more frequently now and I don't know if I am imaging it or not but I think it is effecting my sinuses as well.
I am an avid gardener and as of last year noticed a few warts on the palms of my hands, they are miniscule so I haven't had them removed. You would need a magnifiying glass to see them.
They were there first, about 10 months, them the bumps in the throat, about four months coming and going and now I have two very teeny spots just inside my outer labia.
Is any of this related? I do travel a fair bit and use towels and soaps that could be used by other people is this a risk?
Do you think this is allergy related?
I don;t think the bumps in your throat are warts. Warts really don't come and go. They usually persist for a while and then dissapear for good. They also would not react to foods.

Warts that you would find on your hands are not caused by the same strain that gives you warts on your genitals or mouth.

You may wish to get the spots on your labia examined, but they probably don't relate to your other symptoms.