weird bumps.. help!
Okay, to begin.. I know that warts stem from HPV. I have a terrible concern that I may have genital warts...
I'm a teen, also 20 weeks pregnant. I've only been with one person, so I don't honestly have much experience in this field- I also don't know what it is like to have an STD, &I'm scared to death that I have one. Either that or ingrown hairs. Anyway, I noticed a while back that I started to get ingrown hairs EVERY tim e I shaved- red, sore, sometimes puss-filled. But they'd go away fairly quickly, depending on the severity. And every now & then when my hair starts to grow back, ill get these little red bumps that last a few days and then disappear. They're not painful, itchy, or anything of the sort. I just notice them when inspecting and I can't figure out what is going on!  And theyre often different looking, size, shape, but never color. . I'm at a loss here, and my doctor did a check up & STD test last week, and said nothing about it. Could it be simple irritation/ingrown hair/razor bumps, or worse..? Any advice would help. I'm freakin' out. :(
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your concern! I had a few blood tests for all STD's a few weeks ago, and everything is perfectly fine. My skin is just sensitive and very irritable. I've taken more precaution in my grooming and it seems to be working. Thanks again, ill be sure to keep you updated if there is any change.