Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
what is it most likely??

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

what is it most likely??

i had noticed this Skin tag looking thing right at the tip of my vaginal lips just before my lips started to separate. ive had it for as long as i can remember, i had it removed a few years ago and it came back so today i had it removed again. my ob says it could be warts or HPV, but i chalked it up to a skin tag. well i told my partner of 9 years and he is freaking out now and blowing this situation way out of proportion. im really worried that it is HPV but i just dont know anymore, i cant explain how i got it becasue i have never cheated. she did send it off to be biopsied and ill find out what exactly it is next week. ever since ive been home the area where she cut is burning! she didnt just snip the "tag" off she cut out the tag and the surrounding skin. the hole she made is like the size of a pea. and like i said it burns!! what can i do for the pain??
Have an HPV question?
100,000+ doctor answers