what is this??
llo, recently i found a group of bumps near the lower vaginal opening  i think it might be warts however is doesnt look like warts it looks more like the  bumps you find on the tip of your tongue
i'm really afraid and dont know what to do!! the bumps dont feel like a bumps at all and i havent had sex in over 3/4 months so i doubt its herpes but idk???  the only thing i can found it to be is hpv.
like i said the bumps appear to be raise butit isnt hard and is next to the lower vaginal opening and feels  like the skin below it  there isnt any difference in texture at all or and raised skin but it looks like bumps  also  i did get checked in march and everything was fine  and i had the same sex partner and he also recently was checked in august and everything was fine

so what could this be??? and when i apply polysporin or hydro perioxde and achocol it shrinks but later goes back to the reagular size sometimes . also the bumps are symetrical to each other the bumps are on the same opposite side someone please tell me something and yes i am going to the doctor  also if it is hpv will it eventally go away ?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts, skin tags or molluscum.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.