will i ever get rid of hpv?
Hey guys! I am new here and I am quite worried, I have had hpv since august 2015 and I am doing the freezing treatment atm. It is so painful i can barely walk without not looking like a crab. This infection lowered my self esteem so much that i am afraid to meet new people. My genital warts are very visible and are cauliflower shaped on the lips of the vagina and around my bum. Luckily there were no on my labia or inside my vagina. Since the freezing treatments my warts have turned dark, but it stings and its itchy as hell. I heard stories that even after the treatment they come back. I have a strong immune system and i am only 22 so I can only hope that the infection will leave my body in at least a year. I would like to hear other people's views on this and how did they cope with the virus? I would like to talk to somebody about it :)
The virus doesn't leave the body, it clears for most people (90%) who never get more warts and are never infectious again. Not everyone is so lucky. Some people get them again years or decades later. Having a strong immune system makes a difference, IMO. The recovery period is most important. Best advice I have is to avoid sex until they are all gone for at least 3-6 months. Stay away from cigs and booze. Exercise more. Reduce stress. Eat healthy and take vitamins and supplements. Get more rest too!  Mediation helps. Avoid people with colds who come into your life spreading germs. Use this virus as a reminder to live a healthier life, to practice safe sex and to limit the number of partners you have.
You can fight off hpv.  Take vitamins to boost your immune system including vitamin D, L-lysine, B complex. I doubled up on these. I'm over 40 and was diagnosed two years ago but now the hpv is gone!
Agreed with above. Just take some vitamins to boost your immune system, eat well, exercise, and keep yourself healthy. I've heard about people who let themselves go after contracting the virus, and it gets worse. A positive outlook, and a positive lifestyle is most of the battle.