Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
will this affect my sex life?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

will this affect my sex life?

Me and my bf have genital warts and we are in middle of medication(I am using condylin,he is using another med similar to this,our doc gave this to us after our check up)
The doc said that we won't have oral sex again,we donts have dental dams here in my country. Or any other oral condoms.before genital warts we had a healthy and great sexual life.we are really upset about this
My question is : after the warts are gone can we have unprotected oral sex???
Please answer my question...thanks
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
it takes several years to pass them women take longer :)
Blank
Drifted, what kind of advice is that?  Women take longer?  Men and Women are made of the same stuff, same cells, and immune system.  Mrsmal, its rare to be infected in two different locations, and uncommon for adults to developes oral warts.  My gf performed oral on me for three years, while I had a wart present.  I had no clue it was a wart, and neither did she.  She is a physician assistant, aka, almost a doctor.  My best advice is to know there's a slight risk, but life is short, and it wouldn't stop me from having fun.  You have millions of bacteria, fungai, and viruses in your body already.  Who cares if you have some harmless skin growths, as long as the two of you remain monogamous.  I hope this helps.
Blank
Have an HPV question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979