Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
worried it might be hpv/wart

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

worried it might be hpv/wart

I have had a bump right on the crease of where my thigh meets my pelvis for a little while. it's reddish, mostly since i started messing with it, but it's smooth and has no whitehead or protruding edges/sides. basically you couldn't notice it unless you see it from an angle and see where it's raised up in that spot. I've gotten severe ingrown hairs before so i figured id just try and get it out, but i popped it and don't see a long hair. it bled for a minute or so while i was squeezing it and now it seems to be draining clear liquid. it's painful now that i've tried opening it but it was not at all before!
hpv warts are flesh-colored and are raised up from the skin you must have a doctor swabb-it and check for std's ok :)