worried??
I had abnormal pap tests for 5 or 6 years and finally i got the doctor to run more tests. he put the vinegar solution on my cervix and it lit up with bad cells, now i have had 2 biopsys and now he says he may have found a wart. he is saying now that it is looking like i have HPV. i have to go back to the doctor on feb 5th their putting me to sleep and burning off the wart they found on the outside, and my doctor said we would dicuss what to do about my cervix then. anyone know what he could possibly want to do? also i am trying to get pregnant now, i will have to have a c section due to a past one, but will it affect a baby should i become pregnant, also i am scared to have sex with my boyfriend again, ive been with him for 3 years and i don't know where i got HPV from, it makes me not want to have sex again....
yeegads girl don't try to get pregnant now!u have genital wart and cervical HPV?one can both at same time or one xclusive of other.I had high risk HPV and had to have LEEP surgery which is where they burn off the HPV cells off cervix.If a woman is pregnant and they discover the HPV and she needs a LEEP they do if after baby born so as not to risk baby coming out of birth canal too quick.U need to follow what ur doctor is telling u..if u have to have a LEEP...u can heal up and WAIT 2 have a baby and not have problems with delivery.There are a few women here who have posted about this!
i wouldnt have a natural birth though i am not allowed to i have to have a c section so the baby would never come out of the birth canal
just get all of this taken care of first b4 having a baby.....it is the wisest thing 2 do!i think ur doc would agree!
yeah he does agree to take care of everything get the day surgery done before adressing my fertillity