Huntington's Disease Community
Left Bicep Tight & Left Eye Feeling Numb ?

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Hi, for the last couple months every now & then I get tightness in my left arm mainly in my bicep but also will travel all the way down to my hand. It will feel like its burning as well. As for my eye, that has just been happening the last couple days. As for things it can be related to, I have a broken tooth that causes alot of pain in which I take a few asprin & tylenol a day for the pain. My mouth is exposed to the broken tooth into the inside, I have had it now for about 6 years. Can someone please help me, thank you in advance really, Im curious to what it could be.

-Bobby
Hi Bobby: I'm sorry to hear about all this. Have you seen a doctor about all of these things? As for the arm, I would keep track of how often you feel it and when it happens. Keep track of the pain so you have more information to present to the doctor. Is any of this related to huntingtons disease? Since this is the HD forum, I'm wondering if there is any relation. I hope you get the answers you are looking for and may want to see what other forums medhelp has that may relate more to your situation. Good luck.

-Lucy