Myoclonic seizure
My baby son got infantile spasm when she is 3 months old.after EEG report treatment was prednisolon it was ok.again he got myoclonic seizure when he was 6 months old. MRI scan was normal. again the treatment was prednisolone .but he has same jerks after awaking.then treatment was sodium valoporate,conezapam and levator.but still has same attacks.i want to know the condition of the this situation.Is that progressive myoclonic epilepsy ?or Lennox Gaurt Syndrom?
I'm sorry to hear how much you and your baby are going through. I would recommend asking an expert your question preferably in the neurology dept. I am not too knowledgable about epilepsy or Lennox Gaurt Syndrome but it sounds like you have done some research already to have those two disorders in mind and I highly recommend bringing this up to your sons medical team. I also recommend asking an expert some advice. I wish you luck and hope you find out some answers.