Huntington's Disease Community
Pain in the right side of body

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Pain in the right side of body

Respected sir,
I have an acute body pain in my right side of the body especially in arm, shoulder,neck and ear. It is a seasonal pain I have been having since three years. I didn't pay attention to it first but this year this pain has prolonged for more than a month now. I have been using sprays but they do not reduce the pain to a very large extent. I approached a doctor and he suggested me to get an ultrasound done. It was all normal. I don't know the reason for the pain and the remedy to it. Plz guide me.
Hi Ravia: I'm sorry for my delayed response. I'm also sorry to hear you are suffering from this pain. Firstly, it's good that you saw a doctor and had an ultrasound done. My next suggestion would be to let your doctor know the pain is still there even though they didn't find anything "wrong" with you. I don't know much about body pains and couldn't tell you exactly what it is, but I do think you are on the right path to seeking information from other professionals. Also, it doesn't hurt to take a step back and think of what's been going on in your life since the pain started. Often, outside stressors and every day life can be so stressful that not only our minds get stressed, but it manifests itself in other forms, like pain. Maybe try de-stressing your self by engaging in some mind and body healthy activities like yoga, meditation, walking etc. I would also look at some other forum's that Medhelp offers and see if there are any that relate to what you are experiencing more so. Good luck and I hope you get some answers!