Huntington's Disease Community
about stroke attact to my brain right side

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

about stroke  attact to my brain right side so that i got parellise my right side since 3 years till have not normal but i can able to walk and rtalk with treatment but till not cure my left side so that i cannot able to do my work with easy so that i am job less no imcome if you have advance treatment let me know to via email ***@****
but i am taking tablet as per doctor advice
about my stroke badma nurching home Dr. bithal said my stroke is not curable iand he said if it is happend to me I will get hang myself and if it is happend to my son I will get mental i feel he is not doctor he is evil like trhat stupid doctor how can doing job in padma nursing home how that hospital given him place in clinicplease advice me what I can do to cure my problem  when talk in road I feel very very bad myself why god given like that to me shamful ness taking tratment wioth nero doctorsthis long time problem because of Isabel hospitall there doctor doing very very slow treatment and after E.C.U come to normal room after discharge I have come Isabel hospital but that doctor also making mistake dr.petrick paul not a goog advicer because just checking my bp anf wight but he not advice to me to go take treatment with nero he just physian m.b.b.s he begaining must say to go nero all business doing no humanity in this earth all want money he must advice to me go nero but out side people say you must check with nero so that I went to see nero few docyors today I m crying myself i am just 40 yearts old I have must earn money myself but it is not easy to dp myself because most of the doctor make mistakes please all doctor if you dont know about any medication please you must ask your senior or other best doctors iot is not shame money is not all