explain about this eeg report ?
EEG findings
TECHNICAL DETAILS:-
This EEG was recorded with 10-20 internal system of scalp electrode placement with minimal technical requirements.
HV and Photic stimulation were used as activation procedures.

CLASSIFICATION:- Dysrythmia grade3, Sleep not Obtained.

DESCRIPTION:-The background activity consists of posterior dominant alpha rhythm with a frequency of 9-10 Hz and amplitude of 23-78 micro volts which is symmetrical and synchronous with normal eye opening and eye closure response. Generalized spike and wave activity at 2-3Hz with spike amplitude of 25-27 micro volts and wave amplitude of 51-128 micro volts. HV and Photic Stimulation were not contributory.

EEG summary
CLINICALLY INTERPRETATION:- ABNORMAL AWAKE EEG RECORD. TO CORRELATE CLINICALLY..

Please explain what is problem

Thanks&Regards
ROHITH KUMAR  
Unforunately, I do not know how to decode what your results are as I dont know what exactly you were being tested for. Did you doctor explain what the problem is to you? I would try asking an expert in medhelp or a doctor within the medhelp community. I hope you find what you are looking for. Sorry for not having much more insight.