Huntington's Disease Community
huntington's

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

huntington's

is it possible for huntington's disease to skip a generation? I Am being tested for it bt neither mom or dad have it although bizarre behavior runs on my dad's side
Hi mixedblessings: I know you posted this a while ago and I hope by now you have a better idea of how HD takes place in families. I just wanted to wish you luck on whatever the outcome was (test results or getting tested at all). If you have any questions or concerns related to this topic feel free to contact me. My name is Lucy and I am the CL for this forum.