vibrational sound from muscle
hi! can anybody tell the reason?

I am suffering from vibrational neurological sound like zooommoommoomm from all over the body, mainly from shoulders with slight pains. I can experience it when I am in rest, and muscle pain all over body mainly in legs, great tiredness, and loss of memory (long term and short term), lack of concentration, lower back pain, gas problem. All symptoms started simultaneously and I visited neurologist but of no use. can any body tell the reason?

regards
Im sorry to hear you are going through all this. I would keep meeting with neurologists until someone can give you an answer. I wouldn't give up. Try posting this on forums related to neurology as well. Good luck.
I had the exact same symtoms as you...vibrations on parts of my body and then eventually my entire body...my nuerologist says it is a mild case DISTONIA..which is a symptom of HD..they put me on a low-dose muscle-relaxer.The vibration is GONE..I feel like a new woman again. Regaurding your lack of concentration and focus..I had the same things regaurding focus and cognitive issues...I truley have found the gem of all gems to help your brain to re-stimulate..It is in the vitamin section of the drug-store..ask the pharmacist to help you find it..L-Acetyl Carnitine (LAC) for short..promotes energy, production, memory, & cognitive function take 1200 mg daily.