Hysterectomy Expert Forum
Is Hysterectomy the answer to get rid of HPV

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

Hi all I'm 30 years old and recently found out I have high risk HPV.. I don't have any children yet. Now that I found out I have HPV I'm considering not attempting to have any children. Do you think having a hysterectomy at my age makes sense? Would this cancel out HPV All together?
Hello Lordcoverme,
Worry not! There is no need to postpone family planning or consider a hysterectomy. Hysterectomy is performed rarely on women on the brisk of, or who have developed cervical cancer. Most women will rid themselves of the HPV virus spontaneously with time requiring observation only.

Best wishes,