Hysterectomy Expert Forum
No Sex drive after total Hysterectomy nor Hormone Replacement
About This Forum:

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

No Sex drive after total Hysterectomy nor Hormone Replacement

I had my hysterectomy done Oct.7.2012. Since having it done I have NO sex drive. Its once in a great while that my SO an I have sex if that. Its not that I don't want to its just that I fell like Im not really a whole woman. I love him more than anything But since having it done this is how is I fell. tried talking with my PC about it an all I can get is in time it will change an Ill be back to my NORMAL self. Also there was no mention about any kind of Hormonal replacement of any kind. I have some mental problems that he was worried about (depression,bpd, an anxity). What is there that I can take that is natural an NOT RX. I do not like taking meds due to family miss use of RX drugs ( mother is an RX junking). What help if any is there that i can get to help me with the non sex drive, hot,cold flashes, not sleeping and the mood swings.  Please be understandable.
Any advice will be help full at this point.  Thank you.
1616302_tn?1388163528
Greetings 42grammie71,
If your ovaries were not removed decreased libido is not a common complaint. It seems that you have a desire but feel incomplete as a women. I think your concerns will be best addressed by a psychiatrist. I also recommend that all your medications be closely reviewed for possible associations.

Best  wishes,
Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity