Hysterectomy Expert Forum
Partial Hysterectomy
About This Forum:

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Partial Hysterectomy

I'm a 37 yr old female with Two kids 8 & 9. I had a partial hysterectomy in 2006 due to fibroid tumors.  I still have my Fallopian tubes, cervix and ovaries. Well I haven't had any problems until now.... I have been sick( nauseous) to my stomach off and on for months, I have had several lower back pain for weeks at a time to the point I couldn't walk, I have gain about 15 pounds since December of 2011,My breast are sore and I have very little leakage ( but that's normal for me). Sleepy all the time I wish I could eat all day when I do eat it's like...... AAAH ! finally food and that's no matter how many times I eat..I started going to the Gym because I started looking like I was pregnant and everyone keeps asking me if I am because that is how big I have gotten in the last couple of months . However, now I feel something in my stomach. Tonight I Swore I could have thought I seen movement.  I have taken pregnancy test after pregnancy test and they are negative. I think I am going insane. I know I'm crazy please tell me its gas or backed up bowels or something. I don't want or need another baby. I don't have a drinking problem and I don't take any drugs that could damage my liver. I'm a asthmatic and I take gabapentin for numbness in my legs and arms down to my hands.
1616302_tn?1388163528
Greetings,
I don't think you need to worry about pregnancy after a hysterectomy if you indeed had a hysterectomy. You can always request your surgical pathoology report to confirm. Your symptoms may be related to your recent weight gain. I recommend that you follow up with your primary care physician for review and further evaluation for depression and thyroid disease both of which are common with unwanted weight gain. Best wishes!
Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703