Hysterectomy Expert Forum
pressure after hysterectomy 3 weeks post op
About This Forum:

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pressure after hysterectomy 3 weeks post op

Hi, i am hoping to get some answers. I had an abdominal supracervical hysterectomy 3 weeks ago, due to abnormal bleeding and pain. Tests confirmed i have/had endometriosis. Ever since then i have intense bladder pressure. To the point it keeps me awake at night. I feel like i have to urinate constantly. When i do urinate there is even more pressure in my bladder that it is almost painful. I was tested for a UTI and it came back negative. The pressure is constant and doesn't go away. Dr says i still need to heal.... Is this true? Will this constant pressure that is keeping me awake and very uncomfortable go away with time? It is very depressing to feel this. Please help! Thank you :)