Hysterectomy Expert Forum
problems after a hysterectomy

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

problems after a hysterectomy

I had major problems after surgery and they continue till this day. What can be done to fix this?
Uterus removed 2007
Overies removed 2010
After overies where removed I noticed I had been sown up lopsided. Then a week after I had been developing MERSA...since then I've had a rash, numbness and terrible pain in my stomach, back, hips and butt. Two years still suffering.  I get nerve block injections and on pain meds and sell as went to physical therapy.
One doc said I needed tummy tuck to fix the horrible scar and lopsidedness.  How does that happen when you can't afford it?  And what about the rest of the stuff?  
Hello crissy6,

Once MRSA infection has been correctly diagnosed it is normally treatable and eradicated. I don't know that more surgery is the answer? The body is dynamic and all ways changing, sometimes for the better and even more frequently for the worst as we get older. I recommend that you follow up with your gynecologist and primary care doctor to address your concerns.