Hysterectomy Expert Forum
problems after a hysterectomy
About This Forum:

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

problems after a hysterectomy

I had major problems after surgery and they continue till this day. What can be done to fix this?
Uterus removed 2007
Overies removed 2010
After overies where removed I noticed I had been sown up lopsided. Then a week after I had been developing MERSA...since then I've had a rash, numbness and terrible pain in my stomach, back, hips and butt. Two years still suffering.  I get nerve block injections and on pain meds and sell as went to physical therapy.
One doc said I needed tummy tuck to fix the horrible scar and lopsidedness.  How does that happen when you can't afford it?  And what about the rest of the stuff?  
1616302_tn?1388163528
Hello crissy6,

Once MRSA infection has been correctly diagnosed it is normally treatable and eradicated. I don't know that more surgery is the answer? The body is dynamic and all ways changing, sometimes for the better and even more frequently for the worst as we get older. I recommend that you follow up with your gynecologist and primary care doctor to address your concerns.

Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979