10+ yrs post hysterecomy, lite pink spotting
10+ yrs post  hysterecomy, overaries still in tact. lite pink spotting going on rite now. very sensitive but not sore. is this normal or cause for concern? could this be a sign of early menopause? any insight will be greatly appreciated.
No, it's not normal to be spotting even though you have your ovaries. You really should get in to see your Gynecologist to find out what's going on. It sounds like a possible yeast or bacterial infection. Are you having any problems with urination, burning, bladder pain, anything you can think of? I'm asking because it could be that. But, the blood would be coming from the urethra.
ty for responding. when I use the restroom there is a rush of sensitivity to that area. it has increased a bit from this morning. I do see blood when I urinate now. the other symptoms you mentioned I don't have.