Hysterectomy Community
10+ yrs post hysterecomy, lite pink spotting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

10+ yrs post hysterecomy, lite pink spotting

10+ yrs post  hysterecomy, overaries still in tact. lite pink spotting going on rite now. very sensitive but not sore. is this normal or cause for concern? could this be a sign of early menopause? any insight will be greatly appreciated.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, it's not normal to be spotting even though you have your ovaries. You really should get in to see your Gynecologist to find out what's going on. It sounds like a possible yeast or bacterial infection. Are you having any problems with urination, burning, bladder pain, anything you can think of? I'm asking because it could be that. But, the blood would be coming from the urethra.
Blank
ty for responding. when I use the restroom there is a rush of sensitivity to that area. it has increased a bit from this morning. I do see blood when I urinate now. the other symptoms you mentioned I don't have.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...