Abdominal organ prolapse
I am 27 years old and have had 2 vaginal births.  Both babies were well over 8lbs and near 22".  I have a tunerine prolaspse stage 2-3, rectocle and cystocle.  I have some sexual discomfort, urge to urinate and have a for a 'b.m.'  I also have a hard time having a b.m.  I also have often vaginal discharge that is like mucus- not fun either.  The option to repair all 3 surgically is available.  I am not sure about doing so as I am afraid of what the recovery time is for the procedure.  I am also scared that I will have permanent nerve damage.  I had a surgery 4 years ago on my axilliary area and now have pretty major nerve damange.

Any advice, input or experiences would be greatly helpful!
I don't have any personal experience with any of these procedures. You need to talk to your Dr about the pros and cons of these surgeries.
It sounds like something does need to be done if your having urinary, sexual and BM problems.
It's hard to say what the recovery time will be because we're all so different.
Have you been checked for endometriosis? I'm asking because you said your having a mucus like discharge and it's one of the symptoms of endometriosis.
I know our wonderful CL Cherie will be able to give you information on these procedures. Take care. Remar