Abdominal pain after Hysteroscopy
I had a hysteroscopy and D&C 3 1/2 weeks ago. since then i have constant lower abdominal pain that feels like my insides are dropping out of me.  it hurts and when I walk around, it's worse.  my dr is aware and has me on my 2nd round of antibiotics with the 3rd antibiotic on its way next week due to infection inside my uterus (where several polyps were removed during surgery).  the pain is still here and im clueless (and so is my dr) as to what is going on. she still has me out of work due to the infection but says the infection should not be causing this pain.  any ideas out there for the pain and will i have to get a hysterectomy? thank you for any advice.
I have had many issues with pain also after my hysterectomy. I would definitely suggest getting a referral to an abdominal pain specialist-oncologist. I would not mess around with a Dr that isn't sure how to help you. I have found this out the hard way and have been passed around for over a year now and taken so many rounds of antibiotics that I have lost count. Have been miss diagnosed by several, my family and my health has suffered severely.
Get the BEST help you can that will get to the bottom of it ASAP. I feel your pain-HUGS!!!!