Affects after HTA procedure
hey i have been having some problems and not sure if its due to the procedure? my symptoms are hot and cold feeling, body ache, dizzy, lightheadness, faint feeling, neausea, and dirreah, heart racing and heart palpatations. i had an EKG and a heart monitor test done both came out fine. most of my symptoms they think are hormones so they put me on YAZ birth control. They also think i have PMDD. Can someone let me know if this has happened to them?????? and if YAZ will work???? they took hormone test, showed up normal, but doc says still could be off. I really need to see if im the only one with this?????? :( help it is affecting my whole life when i have these episodes.
A hypo thermal endometrial Albeation procedure is a method also know as an HTA a doctor destroys the inner lining of the uterus.Its normally due to abnormally high amounts of bleeding.You need to report all your symptoms to your obgyn,,WHEN did you have the procedure? do you have a fever are you bleeding alot?? if yes to either of those symptoms and you cannot get to your doctor immediatley please go to er.

You may be suffering anxiety due to the test and not really understanding it ,You need a really good doctor preferably a Psychiatrist to diagnois PMDD.

As for the Yaz if your hormone test came up normal and your doctor wants to put you on birth control ask him if its to regulate you cycle.That is a much more lodgical reason than fixing hormones that tested normal.

IF YOUR DOCTOR wants you on YAZ and your testing normal and its only for the reason you stated ,PLEASE get one more opinion. No patient should take any medication on a regular basis that they really dont need all medications have some side effects.