Anal sex after sacrocolpopexy
I have a new sexual partner and we would like to have anal sex. Four  and a half years ago I had a successful sacrocolpopexy and have had no problems with my pelvic floor since. Are there any risks of damaging the area with this activity?
A sacrocolpoexy as you know ( this is for readers who will read this post and dont know) a procedure that is not at all involving a hysterectomy. I am going to answer this for you anyways because I honestly dont know what forum to send this too.

there are a LOT of variables that I am not going to ask you, that involve answering your question. I know that seeking help on this site is a wonderful way to get knowledge to any question, however it may embarrass you, (dont let it Drs have honestly heard it all) you are simply going to have to ask your dr,

A sacrocolpopexy is the surgical repair of top ring of vaginal area involving mesh and addhearing it to the sacrum( lowest portion of spinal cord) Can you see the possible problems that could happen, Just due to where the anatomical parts of the body are? the rectum is right next to the repair you had done,,I am concerned that it could cause damage so do please ask your Dr, he may want to give you an exam, if you have not had one in awhile and I hope things turn out as you wish they will.