Blood Trapped in my Uterus
In March 2008, I had an ablation to help with severe cramping and anemia due to heavy bleeding.  Since this summer (2010), I've been having more cramping again, getting increasing worse (more intense and longer) each month.

I just returned from the doctor's office for an ultrasound where the technician said she sees a pocket of trapped blood about 22mm x 15mm that is likely causing the pain.  There's one in my uterus and another one (I think she said it was a 2nd one) in my right fallopian tube.

Anybody know what the treatment is for this, what the risks are, etc?

Thanks for your help.
Hi, I would think it would be possible that a D and C may cure/help with the trapped uterine blood, I dont know about the trapped blood near/on fallopian tube. When you get more information from Dr please let me know.

the very most serious procedure may be a possible hysterectomy and that would be last resort, I think there are a few other treatments/minor surgeries that they would likely try first.

any surgery is always a risk, being put to sleep, blood loss, possible nerve damage. Most common is to have none of these, if it is decided that you need a hysterectomy I can help you. I have lots of advice for pre and post op

Good Luck and let me know

C