Both ovaries removed or not
I'm 41 and after 18 yrs of female problems including endometriosis, and 3 kids....my doctor has recommended laparoscopic hysterectomy.  I had the uterine ablation procedure done 3 1/2 yrs ago but the irregular cycles and severe pain have returned.  My doctor stated he would removed my right ovary for sure, as it is covered in scar tissue and causes a lot of pain.  The question is should I keep my left ovary or not?  I suffer from menstrual migraines and they have gotten worse over the past 3 -6 months. I'm thinking maybe take them both out and go on HRT.  At least then the Hormones would be at a steady level all the time.

I'm curious if anyone has had experience with menstrual migraines and did they go away after the removal of your ovaries?  
Did he say if your other ovary is alright? I know it must be a really hard decision to make.
hi there, I'm so sorry that you're going through this.  I would strongly suggest to go for a 2nd and even 3rd opionion.  I had a total radical hysterectomy in my early 20's (I'm now in my 50's) and HRT introduced new problems.  I would try to keep the one ovary.
I am on HRT patches, have been for 7 weeks. I am 42. I had both removed as well as a hysterectomy about  7 weeks ago.

As of right now, no issues, but it has only been 7 weeks.

I don't regret having it done.