Complex Endometrial Hyperplasia & Breast Cancer, HELP!
qun
I am 54 years old and had breast cancer 3 years ago.  After cut off the lump in the breast and some lymph, I didn't do the chemotherapy, and only take the radiotherapy of both breasts. Since then I didn't take any medicine due to my doctor. Howerer, I do have uterine bleeding about twice or three times a month and anemia, I took it as menopausal symptoms carelessly. Several days ago, I went to hospital to do the uterine apoxesis,the result of biopsy said that I've had Complex Endometrial Hyperplasia. Now goes some differnt opinions from doctors, some said that I must have total hysterectomy surgery, but some said injecting progesterone is better and total hysterectomy isn't necessary. So now I am confused and wondered which is better or is there some more useful therapy. Because my condition is a little complex, I have to consider the breasts while I accept treatment about Endometrial Hyperplasia, so please give me some advices. Thanks a lot!
I would recommend getting a second opinion, and maybe even a third one. Your case is complex since you've had cancer and any kind of hormone therapy is not usually recommend if you've had cancer.
qun
Thank you very much, your advice is very helpful.