Could i be pregnant!.
I had my hysterectomy done 3 years ago. and I hear a lot of people who have had partial hysterectomy's getting pregnant. I was told I had a full hysterectomy done but when I went back to the obgyn to do my yearly I was on my period and didn't know it. she pulled out a cotton swab full of blood and said you still have some of your cervix/uterus left. she did tell me it could grow back. but when I went back the following year I was fine didn't say anything about it. oh and I'm 24 years old.
Pregnancy after hysterectomy is not possible because there is no womb to carry the fetus.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.