D&C followed by an Infection
I am 46 y/o female who had an IUD removed via D&C  procedure...my post-op instructions involved taking Augmentin every 12 hours for 7 days.  At the end of that  7 day period, I started having severe itching and burning inside/outside my vaginal, labia areas, and outside the rectum area as well.

Within a day or so, I went to an Endrinologyist for my constant constipation issue, and was diagnosis with a another infection in the stomach.  I was given Flagyl for that infections which I am taking and must take for 30 days.  But my vaginal area feels like some struck a match too it and my uterus feels like its going to fall out at any moment.

What is this severe itching and burning...a yeast infection?  Is there a shot I can take versus all these antibiotic pills for so long?  Although, the Flagyl was not given to me for the vaginal issue only my stomach issue.

/r,
Burning lower half
sloansa1