DIZZINESS AFTER SURGER
After having a DaVinci robotic hysterectomy I have constant dizziness.  The surgeon said it was probably from the postion of my head during the surgery and suggested I see and ENT doctor which I did.  He thinks it is positional vertigo and gave me some excerises to do which haven't helped.  If I tilt my head forward or backward, look down, bend down or laydown I get severe vertigo.  The room just spins at 90 miles an hour. My vision is also being affected by this.  It lasts anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then I am OK until I get into one of those positions again.  I tried taking antivert and it made it worse.

I am also broken out in a rash all over my body and very itchy. This started the day after my surgery.  I was told it was from the anethesia but it is 12 days and I am still itchy and still have rashes all over my body.

Any suggestions on what it could be or treatments that might help?  I have to go back to work and I am afraid to drive because I never know when a spell is going to hit me.
Same thing happened to me after robotic hysterectomy. I had intermittent trigeminal facial face, had lots of next pain and headaches for the 1st week.  The worst was the positional vertigo that came on 2 days post op.  The position of head and head during the surgery (which was 4 hrs for me), caused all these symptoms.  I had almost no abdominal pain. My physical therapist helps the most (periodically does an Eppley adjustment to get the inner ear crystals back in place).  My chiropractor has had to adjust my cervical vertebrae which helps the neck and facial pain and the vertigo.  I am getting better after 4 Eppleys and 2 chiropractic adjustments. I am a physician myself and plan to address my concerns about the head and neck positioning during these types of surgeries with the doctors involved.i