Elevated HCG hormone after Hysterectomy
I am 30 years old and had a Complete Molar Pregnancy about eight years ago. After they said they would keep track of my HCG levels and never did. I had my youngest son about a year or two after. Then I had a hysterectomy after I had my son due to bleeding and he was 11 weeks early. Since then I have gone to the ER for different things and a few times they came back and told me I was pregnant (after hysterectomy) and even did an unltrasould after i told them I had a Hysterectomy. Of course I could not be pregnant. I did not have insurance and have not been to a GYN since my Hysterectomy but have been very sick with joint problems and nerological problems. They have never figured out what is wrong with me. I just got insurance in Jan and went to my doctor she did a lot of blood work and did a HCG test which came up postitive again. I am going to the GYN but I am scared of what I might find out. My regular doctor  was very concerned and had never heard of  it before. Any idea what I might be up against????
Do you still have your ovaries? Perhaps something is going on with them and that would explain the HCG levels. Try not to worry, I know that's hard. It's good you will be following up with gyn. I wish you the best!
Teresa