Endometriosis
I had a colon cancer last June. The cancer was in my sigmoid which has been removed during the surgery. After the surgery  I'm having continuosly right abdominal pain and back pain. After the ultrasound and MRI my doctor said that I have adenomyosis and endometriosis that is attached with my rectum, rectosigmoid and servix. My doctor advised that she can't do the surgery to remove the endometriosis because she is scared that she will create a hole on my rectum. I really need help on how to relieve the severe pain on my right back. Every sugestion will be very appreciated
HI,
In cases where surgery cannot be done, medical management will prove useful. This can be with help of hormones like progesterone. Also GnRh analogues like lupride may help reduce the endometriosis. Symptomatic relief of pain should also be done. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.
First, I am glad to be able to help you and I hope that your pain subsides soon.

I had deep infiltrating Endometriosis and it was in my rectum, sigmoid colon etc and I had an "Endo specialist" remove it all without damage. Yes there is a risk but that doctor by the sounds of it doesn't have the skill that an Endometriosis specialist would.

Please find someone else to do the surgery. You can read my profile as well as my journal about my journey with Stage IV Endometriosis.

PM me if you have any questions at all. I have lived with this disease for 23 yrs and I wasnt diagnosed until 17 yrs later after the symptoms began.