FSH & Hysterectomy
I had a radical hysterectomy done 9 years ago. Since that time I have gained weight that I cannot lose, my cholesteral level has risen to a danger zone and now take medication also B12 injections.  I suffer from fatigue, memory loss, cold sensitivety and other problems. I recently had a FSH test done and was told the levels indicate I am still producing estrogen. How is this possible if I have no ovaries and what can I do to find out why
The estrogen is coming from your endocrine systom. Are you taking any hormone replacement therapy? It sounds like your estrogen dominate and may need to add testosterone. This is something you need to talk to your Dr about. He'/she can give you options as far as HRT .
Have you had your thyroid checked? It sounds like you could possibly be having symptoms of low thyroid too.
Keep us up to date on how your doing and take care. Remar
I totally agree w Remar many of your symptoms point to thyroid,,its said that 1 in 10 middle age women have thyroid issues usually ist hypo