Fibroids and possiblre hysterectomy
I am 23 years old and I recently found out that I have uterine fibroids.  They are very painful and are interefering with my life.  I have to urinate every hour and I CAN NOT move my bowels without taking some sort of supplement.  My back hurts so badly that some days I can't get out of bed or bend over.  What should I do?  Do you think it is neccessary to get a hysterectomy or do something not so permanent?    
I think it is neccesary for you to go gyno and have the fibroids removed...gynos arent usually willing to give hysterectomys to young women unless they present with cancer.the fibroid removal is a much simpler surgery and will help you a lot.
you can have a small surgery where they can go in and remove the fibroids without removing your uterus. Especially if you do not have any children and are not married. They will do everything in your power to keep your uterus. I am 26 now and was 25 when I had my partial hysterectomy but I had already had three kids and my tubes tied.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THAT REALLY HELPED ME!!!!
glad to of helped Ellen any more questions feel free to pm me