Going to have full hysterectomy
Hi ,
Im going to have a full hystrectomy due to tube blockage and endometriosis.  i'm 33 I was wondering what to expect . If there is anything i need to know . please help !
HI,
In severe endometriosis warranting hysterectomy, the major risk is that of adhesions. Hence you need to discuss with your Doctor, the extent of endometriosis, the difficulty level of the surgery and the post operative problems that should be anticipated. If all goes well you should recover within the stipulated time. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
I had a full one done on Feb. 11, 2013. I was back at work after 2 weeks. I would have returned one week after but my son was in an accident so had to help him with his medical injuries.

I was put on HRT patches immediately following the surgery. I went in at 7:30am and was home by 11am. I was up walking around by 6pm.

My was lapascopic surgery. I had 3 small incisions and then vaginal. But all healed up pretty good.