Hysterectomy Community
HELP!! Sore breasts, just started progesterone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

I had a complete hysterectomy back in 84 and have been on the vivelle patch .05mg for most of those years.   I've had breast tenderness off and on forever - as long as I can remember.
I just went on progesterone cream per my acupuncture Dr's request.   Had blood work done and he feels along with his nurse practioner, that I'm estrogen dominant.  Over the past year all of a sudden out of the blue,  I've been having daily anxiety.  Nothing abnormal in my life.
So he thinks it's hormonal.
I'm doing 1/4 tsp progesterone in the pm and 1/2 tsp. in the am right now.  And now my boobs HURT real bad and feel swollen.  Is this normal??  I read that this can go away after a while once hormones are balanced out.  Is this true?
I'm nervous about all this.
I WAS PUT ON PROGESTERONE THREE WEEKS AGO.(ONE TO TWO INCHES A DAY )IT TAKES A LONG TIME FOR IT TO REALLY START TO WORK(3 MONTHS) I DONT KNOW IF YOU DRINK CAFFINE(COFFEE,TEA OR COKES) JUST A LITTLE ,CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS ONCE YOU ARE IN MENUPAUSE I HAD A HYSTER. TWO YEAR AGO. I NEVER HEAR OF THE VIVELLE PATCH.  I THINK YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD DR. MOST DR. WONT EVEN TALK ABOUT PROGESTONE CREAM. I THINK YOUR BREAST WILL GET BETTER . I HAVE READ SO MUCH ON THIS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. YOU ALSO MIGHT WANT TO READ DR. LEES BOOK "WHAT YOUR DOCTOR NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT MENUPAUSE.
thanks.  Yes, I want to get that book.  It sounds very interesting.  I have had anxiety now for about two years and get nausea along with it.  I've been suffering for two years now BADLY and my GP just sent me to a shrink because she was convinced it's all in my head.  But after this short time on progersterone,  I feel a calmness.  Not 100% normal but I can feel something changing, for the better.
I have refused to go on the anti depressants for anxiety that they wanted to put me on because I truly believe that is not the issue for me.  
I'm hoping once my hormones are balanced out,  I could be on the road to recovery -  I HOPE SO anyway