Hysterectomy Community
Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help

I would like to know if anyone is going thru the things I am since having my hysterectomy. I am not and have not been on any medications for hormone replacements at all since my surgery in 2004. But I am now more moody, very depressed, weight gain, hot flashes day and night and I really need a support group . I feel like nobody understands or cares. I want to get my life back on track but just not sure what to do. I have found this website helpful just want to see what some others are doing in this matter. Thanks for reading.
Sorry you are going through this. Have you gone back to your gyno ? Did the issue of being on HRT every come up before the surgery was done? I know my gyno told me when we discussed when I schedule my hysterectomy in Feb that I will be put on HRT because of my age. (42).

I have co-workers who have had the hysterectomy & all are on HRT since they had theirs done.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...