Hysterectomy after vaginal bleeding disorder???
4 years ago, I got my tunes tied and burned. Before I got this done I would be on my cycle for 3 days with a light flow. Now after the surgery I was on for 3 months straight. The Dr said it would stop. It did and I was off for 3 months. Then I came back on for 3 months again. Then off for 2 months. In the 3 year I had a blood transfusion in February. Then my cycle was off for 1 month then back on for 1 month. A few months ago I had another blood transfusion. Now I'm bleeding for 2 months straight n off for about 3 weeks. I've been too 1 Dr who said I have Fibrobs. Got a different Dr when I moved out of State who said I don't have Fibrobs. They found a sm dermoid that is not growing. I was diagnosed with vaginal bleeding disorder. But this makes no sense. My cycle is very heavy I am loosing large blood clots dizzy weak I'm  forgetful I get light headed I sleep all the time. I can be watching tv n wake up like 12 hours later. I'm 35 with a very large uterus and the Dr said its not healthy for a Hyster. At my age and I don't want one. I'm on Iron sup. 3 x's a day and I forget to take them sometime. Is anyone else having this problem? Or can someone please HELP me? I have 5 kids and this has really taken a big toll on us physically mentally and financially... Thank you.
I forgot when I am able to have sex it starts my cycle up again. So I don't do it bc it really takes a lot out of me with the heavy bleeding. I am now having tender breast. They are very heavy. Like I am pregnant. Last time I had sex was in Nov. 2011. Then my cycle came on bc of it then it stopped n now I've been on for 7 days so far AGAIN...