Hysterectomy Community
Hysterectomy and Bladder Sling
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hysterectomy and Bladder Sling

I had a vaginal hysterectomy and a bladder sling on Oct 6,09. I am experencing extreme pain in the lower area of my stomache and in the left groining area. The incision site as a lump and feels like its pulling and poking very painful. The right side is not like this. I have been taking pain meds and trying to rest . I have a doctor appt tomorrow but wondering if i should wait til then ... Any help at all would grately be appreciated.
  Thank you !!
Related Discussions
599170_tn?1300977493
scar tissue, addhessions?  what did the dr have to say? I am guessing its a problem w the mesh sling...they are currently being investigated. many report same symptoms as you. Used to be a mesh sling was fine Im going to research this weekend I believe the synthetic materials had been changed for improvement. thus again proffe you dont fix what is not broken the older slings were fine. there are ladies who have had the same one for decades. now all these women all these troubles its not a coincidence.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank